The AGM takes place on Tuesday, May 24, 2022 – 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm at the Oakville Public Library Central Branch, 120 Navy St, Oakville, ON, L6J 2Z4.
Registration for the event can be found here.
Please note that a Zoom link will be sent closer to the event for those who would like to attend virtually.
Immediately following the AGM, the event, “Debwewin, The Truth of the Land” is being presented by the Town of Oakville in partnership with the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation (MCFN) and The Foundation.
Who is a Foundation Member?
A Foundation member is defined by Foundation By-Law No. 6 as any one of the following:
- a current Director of The Foundation
- a current member of any of the Committees of The Foundation
- a Donor Advisor or designate of any Fund (Funds established by March 31, 2022 Record Date)
- a Donor who is not otherwise eligible to be a Member in The Foundation, but who has donated $500 or more in the twelve (12) months prior to the Record Date (March 31, 2022)
- any registered Charity that has a pooled Fund with the Foundation (Funds established by March 31, 2022 Record Date)
Membership entitles you or a designate to voting privileges on all matters at the AGM. If you or your designate are unable to attend the AGM you may, by means of a written proxy, appoint a proxy holder to attend and act on your behalf at the meeting. All proxies must be received by our office via email no later than Friday, May 20, 2022.
Please note, there is only 1 voting member designated for each Fund and household. Guests are welcome to join the event and will be invited to register using a different link. Only Voting members are to register with the link provided here.
To facilitate the electronic format of the meeting, we ask that you provide your Proxy Vote in advance of the AGM via email to email@example.com by Friday, May 20, 2022. Please note, there will not be an opportunity to vote electronically during the meeting if you do not provide a Proxy Vote in advance.
The noted documents below can be found through the provided link here or below:
- Notice and Proxy Form 2022
- AGM Agenda
- AGM minutes – May 27, 2021
- Audited 2021 Financial Statements
- Nominees for Election 2022
For any questions, or issues relating to access to materials, please contact Gillian McLaren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your involvement in this year’s AGM.