GIVE Oakville Campaign – we invite you to become ‘Partners in Philanthropy’ and help raise funds for Oakville and area charities. Join Us! During the months of November and December 2019 you can play a part, be a philanthropist in your own community, and help raise funds in support of local charity needs.
Why Give Oakville?
- Projects are all reviewed and approved by The Foundation, prior to being showcased in Give Oakville – part of our standard due diligence.
- Your gift of $10, $20, $50, $100, or $1,000 or more, helps the entire community become stronger. In addition, the process informs and highlights many of the great projects that are happening in Oakville — it’s a way for people to learn more about the work that our charities are doing, and to help make them successful.
- All projects support one or more of the community priorities The Foundation identified through our research including – Equity Gap; Affordable Housing; Inclusion & Belonging; Mental Health; Truth & Reconciliation; Environment; Resettlement; Heritage; Youth; and Indigenous needs.
Proposals are accepted to a maximum of $25,000
- All donations receive an automatic tax receipt (min $20 donation required – for gifts under $20, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a tax receipt)
- The Foundation covers all credit card fees for the organizations – so 100% of your gift goes directly to the organization you support.