WOW! We’re EXCITED to share we’ve already exceeded The Foundation’s Matching Dollars!
But… Don’t dismay. All donation’s today will still be matched on a pro-rated basis. It all counts.
The following charities and their projects, address the most pressing concerns facing members of our community as identified in The Foundation’s research – Equity Gap | Mental Health | Affordable Housing | Inclusion & Diversity.
Donations TODAY November 29th – will be matched on a pro-rated basis (total available match dollars of $14,400)
The following charities are eligible for matching dollars:
- Acclaim Health
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Camp Oochigeas
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Community Classroom
- Community Living Oakville
- Diabetes Canada
- Durham Association For Family Resources and Support
- ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development
- Halton Catholic Children’s Education Foundation
- Halton Children’s Aid Foundation
- Halton Food For Thought
- Halton Learning Foundation
- HIPPY Oakville
- Home Suite Hope
- Junior Achievement of Central Ontario
- Kerr Street Mission
- Kids Help Phone
- Learning Disabilities Association of Halton-Hamilton
- March of Dimes
- Moorelands Kids
- Oak Park Neighbourhood Centre
- Oakville Chamber Orchestra
- Oakville & Milton Humane Society
- Oakville Strokers
- Peel Halton Dufferin Acquire Brain Injury
- Radius Child & Youth Services
- Shifra Homes Inc.
- Special Olympics Inc.
- St Luke’s Anglican Church
- The Darling Home for Kids
- The Oakville Choir for Children & Youth
- The Tempus Choral Society
- The Women’s Centre of Halton
- Wellspring Birmingham Gilgan House
- Zonta Club of Oakville
- United Way
DONATE TODAY, NOVEMBER 29th – MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT!