Local Impact Made Simple
You can help a wide range of charities with a single gift to the Oakville Community Foundation’s Fund. Make an immediate impact to address emerging and priority needs in our community.
Considering a Year-End Gift of Stocks & Securities?
- Gifts by credit card can be accepted ONLINE until December 31 at 11:59 p.m
- Gifts of Securities – We will gladly accept transfers until December 19th, to ensure they are attributed to 2022. These must be accompanied by the Stocks and Securities Donation Form. Please ensure your Broker emails the contacts on the form when the transfer has been started.
- Gifts of Cheque may be made, payable to The Oakville Community Foundation. If you are directing to a specific Fund, please indicate the Fund Name in the ‘memo’ area of the Cheque. All cheques must be received and postmarked December 31, 2022 to receive a tax receipt in 2022.
- Please note that our physical office will observe special holiday hours, so please ensure they are mailed to 410 North Service Road East, Suite 200, Oakville L6H 9Z9.
- Here’s a quick link to all publicly listed Funds at The Foundation. If you don’t see the Fund you are looking for, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she can help you direct your contribution.
Don’t forget to send an eCard with your gift! An Electronic Card (eCard) can be sent to friends or family members from our website when you make a donation in lieu of a gift to them!
How to Donate
We offer a variety of giving options, making it simple, and each donation will receive a tax receipt.
To Donate by Credit Card:
- One-time donations or recurring donations can all be made online
- If you would like your donation to be anonymous, select “I wish my donation to remain anonymous” on the checkout page
*Please note that gifts made by credit card are subject to service charges. We reserve the right to use a portion of your gift to offset these costs, resulting in a lower addition to your fund. Thank you for your generosity!
Stocks & Securities:
Donation of Stocks & Securities, which can be made immediately or written into your Will, offer many tax benefits including:
- Elimination of all capital gains taxes
- Immediate tax relief with a charitable tax receipt
- Immediate and significant benefit to the Oakville Community Foundation or your Family Fund
Please use the following form or contact Sarah McPherson, Director of Philanthropy & Communications at email@example.com.
Donations by Cheque:
Ensure the cheque is made payable to the Oakville Community Foundation, and in the Memo you have indicated which Fund you wish this donation to be directed.
Cheques can be mailed to: 410 North Service Road, Suite 200 | Oakville L6H 5R2
Below is a list of all Foundation Funds that are accepting donations.
If you do not see the Fund you are wanting to donate to, please contact our office at 905-844-3562 ext 302.