The Community Ideas Factory was a community-college partnership exploring social innovations within the charitable sector of the Halton Region. It was a collaborative research project between Sheridan College and the Oakville Community Foundation. The goal of the project was to change the philanthropic granting process in Oakville so that it is more bottom-up, participatory, and evidenced-based.
The following documents are summaries of our Creative Problem-Solving sessions, which is part of our research project Community Ideas Factory in partnership with Sheridan College.
- Food Insecurity Focus Group Findings
- Housing Focus Group Research Summary
- Housing Agency Session Research
- Food In-Security Agency Session
- Employment Support Summary – Focus Group & Agency Sessions