On behalf of the Directors of the Oakville Community Foundation (The Foundation), I am informing you of our virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) and inviting you to participate as a Foundation Member.
The AGM takes place on Thursday, May 27, 2020 – 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm. Registration for the event can be found here.
Immediately following, please stay with us for “From Oakville Graduate to Olympic Gold: In Conversation with Donovan Bailey” from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
Who is a Foundation Member?
A Foundation member is defined by Foundation By-Law No. 6 as any one of the following:
- a current Director of The Foundation
- a current member of any of the Committees of The Foundation
- a Donor Advisor or designate of any fund (funds established by March 31, 2021 Record Date)
- a Donor who is not otherwise eligible to be a Member in The Foundation, but who has donated $500 or more in the twelve (12) months prior to the Record Date (March 31, 2021)
- any registered Charity that has a pooled fund with the Foundation (funds established by March 31, 2021 Record Date)
Membership entitles you or a designate to voting privileges on all matters at the AGM. If you or your designate are unable to attend the AGM you may, by means of a written proxy, appoint a proxy holder to attend and act on your behalf at the meeting. All proxies must be received by our office via email no later than May 21st 2021.
Please note, there is only 1 voting member designated for each fund and household. Guests are welcome to join the event and will be invited to register using a different link. Only Voting members are to register with the provided here. .
To facilitate the electronic format of the meeting, we ask that you provide your Proxy Vote in advance of the AGM via email to email@example.com by Friday, May 21st 2021. Please note, there will be an opportunity to vote electronically during the meeting if you do not provide a Proxy Vote in advance.
- AGM Proxy Form
- AGM Agenda
- Minutes of the AGM held May 28, 2020
- Audited 2020 Financial Statements
- Nominee Biographies for election and re-election of Board members
For any questions, or issues relating to access to materials, please contact Gillian McLaren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your involvement in this year’s electronic AGM.